January 04, 2009

2009 THE NUMBER ANOTHER SUMMER (winter)


SOUND of the funky drummer!

What's going on! Another year down, and I kept pretty much on the low-low the last couple of months of 2008, so what can you do?

I have thought about doing a 2008 recap, on all the stuff I didn't blog about, so if I haven't done that before February, you may not see it.

I've started a pretty robust mailing list you can join (look up and to the right) to keep up on my breaking news that doesn't fit on the blog, so keep your eyes peeled.

If you look at my 2008 NY post, I had a lot of stuff to promise - this year is all about cutting the fat - streamlining my process, my deal, and what I spend my time on that's of most importance to me.

Hope you can join me on the journey - it's gonna be interesting!

ONE.

No comments: